Suggestions for 70K Subscriber Special - Winning Suggestion Wins a £100 Gift Card - Page 8 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Suggestions for 70K Subscriber Special - Winning Suggestion Wins a £100 Gift Card

StopandStep

I think you should do a wild swarm challenge although i know it can take a lot to swarm but start at £1 every time you swarm or get a hive up the stake. 
We haven’t seen you play wild swarm in ages!!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about low stakes and move on quickly if it's not winning anything. For example, if you haven't had a good base game win by £12 on 40p stake. You can tell if it's not making lines on spins. 

Or play jackpot king games when the jackpot is about to pop. 

Sometimes I feel there are ways that you can tell that slots are doing well, or doing badly.

Low stakes, lots of bonuses to watch.

Hi Darren dont know if you have access to the game but how about a slots challenge on SUPER MEGA ULTRA WHEEL on the mega and ultra wheels trying to get every bonus? 

The potential to win big is huge on both wheels.

A group pull would be great but not sure how it could be pulled off now with the 6 person rule. 
Instead I’d like to see you and Will finally go live together. Bring Bandit in as well if you could. 

Maybe split it into two sections (Online and Bookies) Play all your 10 favourite slots in the bookies with £100 per game and see which one comes back with the most profit. And then also do the same online pick your 10 favourite slots and play £100 per game to determine which game wins.

Hi Darren for a 70k special I think it would be good to do bookies Vs arcade Vs online 

Example - £1500 budget £500 in each location with a selection of games and you get £100 on each game, whichever gives you the best profit wins 

Hi Darren, as you can’t go abroad this year why don’t you do an around the world theme for your 70k subscriber video? You could play slots which revolve around different countries of the world for your virtual slots holiday or cruise. Maybe you could start in the USA with the last patriot video and work your way across to Japan? Defiantly slots based on Ireland, uk, Germany and Egypt etc to visit on your journey 👍 

Good morning 

Why do you not do a big bonus hunt with a giveaway for the special. Collect all the bonuses do the draw and the winner as to be on stream with you at the time as the prize would be the winnings of the bonus they select. Then open all the bonuses with their bonus last for suspense. 

Isle of wight tour....  you cant go abroad, so visit all arcades on the isle of wight, theres a few of them ! Even  a few with the old JPM and Maygay machines (one in Ryde, on in Sandown)  and theres a lot of variety!  Visited there at the weekend, wasn't disappointed at all! Visited 8 arcades,  all 20/30mins drive from eachother, and each one had different terminals and machines. 

I dunno if it has already been suggested but your fave videos are the live streams, Maybe do a 3-7 day live stream (depending on business of yourself of course) 

and start with like £3000 + get a website with a 100% deposit match) if you can then play it over the days but only play it on live streams to try and obviously have a withdrawal and let watchers choose slots. 

Archived