A couple of lucky 15s today. - General Discussion - Stop and Step

A couple of lucky 15s today.

Mentholdan

Here are my two lucky 15s for today. The screens were all down in Betfred today but the cashier has guaranteed me best odds by signing the slips. I gave the cashier £40 and put the £10 change in the fobt. I had 2 wilds and a soldier on Napoleon for £1 stake which paid £200. I then got the bonus for£2 on the same game which only paid £24 then had a couple of numbers up on 100/1 roulette for £1 stake. All in all cashed out £310 so the lucky 15s  are are essentially freebies. 😁😁😁

IMG_20200711_131201.jpg

You have handwriting that would make a doctor blush but as far as I can tell it is zero out of eight. Good job you won on machines 😛

2 minutes ago, DaveM said:

You have handwriting that would make a doctor blush but as far as I can tell it is zero out of eight. Good job you won on machines 😛

Fuck me, I wrote it in block capitals, not that it made any difference😂 a 20/1 second beaten by a 33/1 shot rubs salt into the wound, that would have doubled my stake on its own. I'll try and print them a bit neater in future. I'll have another go tomorrow. 

Archived