S G Gaming - General Discussion - Stop and Step

S G Gaming

Stop and step, after nearly 8 weeks of no fobts, have you considered doing a video of the usual fobts on the high street (through one of the four bookies' websites) to complement with your other online videos?  For example, Corals and Ladbrokes for S G Gaming, William Hill's for Blue Prints etc.  I just find I don't have a "connection" with online slots.  I've posted a topic recently about being "cured", but I just find watching slots that are available on the high street (bookies', clubs, arcades) quite enjoyable to watch, much more enjoyable than most of these online slots that you play in the course of a bonus hunt.

I did actually do one the other week were I played Big Bets on SG Gaming slots, mostly Rainbow Riches but there were a few others. I was planning on doing it again this Thursday, probably with Kings Honour and some other bookie slots that are online. I'll make a list and see what there is.

9 hours ago, StopandStep said:

I did actually do one the other week were I played Big Bets on SG Gaming slots, mostly Rainbow Riches but there were a few others. I was planning on doing it again this Thursday, probably with Kings Honour and some other bookie slots that are online. I'll make a list and see what there is.

I really enjoyed that, would love to see more rainbow riches especially with the cash crop. Watching reels of gold reminded me when I used to do the £50 big bets in the bookies. Just hoping those balloons landed!

17 hours ago, The crisp man said:

I really enjoyed that, would love to see more rainbow riches especially with the cash crop. Watching reels of gold reminded me when I used to do the £50 big bets in the bookies. Just hoping those balloons landed!

It'll be in Thursday's video 🙂

Archived