Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[GIVEAWAY] Guess My Final Balance!!

Hey guys, competition time. Simply guess my final balance at the end of today's £1000 Bonus Hunt. The three closest answers will each win an Amazon Gift Card.

1st Place : 150 GBP Gift Card
2nd Place : 100 GBP Gift Card
3rd Place : 50 GBP Gift Card

It's free to enter, there are just a few rules and terms: 

1) One entry per person 
2) No edited answers. If you want to change your answer, delete your first post and post again.

The contest will be closed at the start of the Bonus Hunt when all bonuses have been collected (when balance is zero), I will then lock this post and play out the bonuses. I'll announce the winners on Thursday's video and on the forum, you can of course browse through the guesses and see if you think you might have won. 

Good luck

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • ads pinned and featured this topic
  • Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, competition time. Simply guess my final balance at the end of today's £1000 Bonus Hunt. The three closest answers will each win an Amazon Gift Card. 1st Place : 150 GBP Gift Card 2nd Pl

£1389.50 Good luck I had this roll in on eye of horus on base game 

Hia Darren, me and my boyfriend watch ALL your videos,   I hope you’re well, I hope you do well I’m going with £1451

Posted Images

£1,236 good luck please play a stream in a future video of all the age of gods slots for a certain amount of spins each 

Posted (edited)

£1389.50

Good luck I had this roll in on eye of horus on base game 

inbound8249511343100514039.jpg

Edited by Jimbob37
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

Hey guys, competition time. Simply guess my final balance at the end of today's £1000 Bonus Hunt. The three closest answers will each win an Amazon Gift Card.

1st Place : 150 GBP Gift Card
2nd Place : 100 GBP Gift Card
3rd Place : 50 GBP Gift Card

It's free to enter, there are just a few rules and terms: 

1) One entry per person 
2) No edited answers. If you want to change your answer, delete your first post and post again.

The contest will be closed at the start of the Bonus Hunt when all bonuses have been collected (when balance is zero), I will then lock this post and play out the bonuses. I'll announce the winners on Thursday's video and on the forum, you can of course browse through the guesses and see if you think you might have won. 

Good luck

• ads locked this topic