Streamer choice - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Streamer choice

Just an idea like but what if for live streams an option was added to the bonus wheel which let's the first viewer who comments pick the next slot for Darren to play, but keep the game on the wheel until he lands it himself.

It's just an idea so please don't hate for it lol 

Like a viewer’s choice option on the wheel? I quite like the idea, although not too sure how it’d work logistically. I think you’d get people spamming the comments with slot choices as soon as one slot’s finished so it’d be difficult to see what the first suggestion is. I think there’s also a 5 or 10 second delay on the stream too.

Yeah a viewers choice don't know why I put streamers lol  ... so on the wheel add " viewers choice " in with the slots, if it lands on that then daz will ask which slot and the first comment gets played 

Yep brilliant idea @Northernsfinest

People’s suggestions from the forum incorporated into a wheel picked out at random 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

the slot that pays the most receives a shout out 😁

What do you think Darren 🙏

What I mean just add an option and let the viewer choose in the live chat so if it lands on " viewers choice " let the first comment in live chat be the one daz plays as long as it's bonus hunt friendly, if daz can message me if he's okay with it I will explain more 

On 5/21/2020 at 9:03 AM, Northernsfinest said:

Yeah a viewers choice don't know why I put streamers lol  ... so on the wheel add " viewers choice " in with the slots, if it lands on that then daz will ask which slot and the first comment gets played 

I would prefer streamers choice, then I can choose 🙂 I've added on a players choice then we can see how it goes.

Archived