Predictions for tonight's match - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Predictions for tonight's match

Seaton-slots

Hi All

Don't know how many are following the women's World Cup. personally I have only seen one game and that was England's last one and I must admit I was impressed... Mainly because they didn't all fall over every time an opposition player goes near them like the Prima Donna's we are used to seeing on TV.

In fact the first time the ref blew her whistle for a foul was at the 32 minute mark.

Anyway, tonight I will be sat watching the match I predict a score of 3-1 but I can't decide who to... So I am putting on 2 bets with each team winning 3-1 I am not a follower of football, I don't even understand the off-side rule so please don't take this as a tip.

I will however be interested in the predictions of people with a lot more knowledge about the game than me so whats is your gut telling you about the result?

Well I’ve just checked the odds not that it really means anything and England are generally around 3/1 to win in 90 mins with USA 23/20

ive watched all the games and the most memorable was USA beating Thailand 13-0 in the group stage 

personally the USA are current champions and this should be a stroll in the park for them although I do hope England win 🙏

Hmm, if we had their goalie and they had ours we would have won. Inept is the word, and how short is she? I thought she was standing in a hole. 

Yeah... It all seemed to go to hell in a handcart last night... Loved the sporting way the first match I watched was played but last night I thought it was going to descend in a scene from a St Trinian's movie and I am certainly not convinced that VAR is good for the game it was all to slow.

I recon that without it our second goal would have stood and the penalty would not have been given.

Still there is always the Cricket and tennis to look forward to     

Archived