Streamers - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Streamers

Mentholdan

When I watch slot streamers I want to be informed, I want to know how the game works, what you need to get a bonus, what the payout is like at different stakes and if there are two or three bonus options, which is the best option, but most of all I want to be entertained. 

Just lately I've been watching Chipmonkz streams, they are head and shoulders above all the other streamers because he's f*****g useless. He talks so much crap it's unreal, he gets up out of his chair and leaves the room frequently, tells you to "hang on a minute" while he checks his texts, uses phrases like "dead spin city" and "I'm getting rinsed here" and "well that was gash". He keeps talking about football, either playing it or his team which I believe is Man. Utd. In football terms I would describe him as "non league". 

I'm going to stream myself painting my living room door and then run the camera for 8 hours while it dries. 

Should get 5k hits. And "that's a rip" 

I want to stream myself playing the tupenny waterfalls and try to create my own jargon and phrases that’d make the quiz show ‘Tipping Point’ look like it was made by drivelling amateurs.

I would go for a real high tension stream on the teddy bear crane with slow motion footage the the bear falling from the clamped jaws of the crane as he edges towards the win chute. It would include dramatic shots of near misses when the crane overshoots and ends up scrambling to pick up polystyrene chips of the base of the play area, and I would have a triumphant conclusion of a bear being won and pulled out of the bottom flap and presented to an overjoyed young child.

I've done my marketing and I see footage already on youtube with around 1,600 views uploaded by someone with 144K followers so this has to be a winner.

Thats this weekend sorted   

Archived