Mobile Phones & Arcades - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Mobile Phones & Arcades

Seaton-slots

What is it with not being able to even look at your phone whilst in an arcade? I took a picture of a nice little win I had and was promptly shown the door. I Remember S&S being relieved of his chair in the bookies for filming not so long ago as well.

Anyone know what the paranoia is based on and has anyone else been chucked out for getting their phone out.    

Capture.PNG

My honest belief is that these establishments know that there’s a lot of punters who don’t want to be seen in there and any photo can be updloaded to social media in seconds for 100s+ to view. Some people like to keep their gambling secret (sometimes for obvious reasons) and will do it alone. Have you noticed how the FOBTs are generally not visible from outside and how certain bookies have privacy screens and sometimes privacy modes on them...? That’s not a coincidence in my opinion!

It could also be for fraud purposes too.On utube you can see people that use their phones for finding certain boxes like deal or no deal.Your phone can show you in slow Mo where the winner could be.My opinion obviously...

5 hours ago, Mucf99 said:

It could also be for fraud purposes too.On utube you can see people that use their phones for finding certain boxes like deal or no deal.Your phone can show you in slow Mo where the winner could be.My opinion obviously...

yes ill second that opinion true...... there is a game that has a pyramid style pick -- bottom row to top row and if filmed and played back could get you some help  

Archived