Dont spend it all will you. - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Dont spend it all will you.

Skipper

People know i go into bookies with a small amount who i say hi to but when i win a bigish win they say Dont put it all back in which winds me up these days. Alot now too ask how much i put in just to check how much i won it from. Even staff said other day which made me feel like i couldnt continue. I got £130 on the new Mars attack game today on 50p and one asked how much i put in to winit. i replied with a please dont ask me again answer lol. 

I nearly got a full screen of top symbol in bonus and got just over 40£ a coule of times.

It’s all getting too much, too intrusive. I don’t want to tell the cashier anything about my personal life, you can bet your life the cashier probably doesn’t want to ask either but is compelled to, and it’s a pointless question anyway as you don’t need to evidence it.

£100 is never a nice sum to lose. But I could go to the corner shop now with £200 in cash, blow it all on booze and cigarettes and they’d just be happy for the business….

Yup as said one shouted at staff saying dont worry about me worry about your own money i no how much your on and its not good. lol

Next time they ask just say something like that back. 

Edited by Skipper

14 hours ago, BlindHaze said:

It’s all getting too much, too intrusive. I don’t want to tell the cashier anything about my personal life, you can bet your life the cashier probably doesn’t want to ask either but is compelled to, and it’s a pointless question anyway as you don’t need to evidence it.

£100 is never a nice sum to lose. But I could go to the corner shop now with £200 in cash, blow it all on booze and cigarettes and they’d just be happy for the business….

These what im on about though are just other people not even working there which is annoying. 

• 5 months later...