Worried about Darren, no YouTube and no Twitter, is he ok? He had a fall? - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Worried about Darren, no YouTube and no Twitter, is he ok? He had a fall?

FlipFlop72

Just hoping Darren is ok, no sign from him on YouTube, no tweets put out, I’m very worried, has he had a fall? Or problems with his bakeries? 

I hope someone knows.

I was told he has a load of bakeries, people on YouTube are saying they’ve been to some of the branches so yes he has got bakeries.

But anyway, is Darren ok?

4 hours ago, FlipFlop72 said:

I was told he has a load of bakeries, people on YouTube are saying they’ve been to some of the branches so yes he has got bakeries.

But anyway, is Darren ok?

It’s best not to believe everything you read on the internet

As for StopandStep, if he wants to let us know why there was no video, I’m sure he will. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
15 hours ago, Bonus12345 said:

Gone for 6 months now. 🤔

I dont watch any of the streamers now they seem too rigged just to get vids out.

Edited by Skipper

18 hours ago, Bonus12345 said:

I still watch , but hard to believe their wins, & amount of bonuses they get 

To say most meant to put more money in then average gambler and do this most of time they still dont understand how most games are played and sound confused when its all there infront of them. Is that just a tactic?.

• Like 1

It’s all edited, just part of the banter, if they don’t understand what going on when they put in hundreds of thousands a year apparently then they must be very slow, 

all these are heavily edited & mostly sponsored  l think, how else could they cope with the loses, betting thousands a day, 

Even Mr Done ,  betfred himself couldn’t afford to play his own machines u to 100 hours a week on 86-89% returns at £2 a go 

• Thanks 1