Cops N Robbers Big Money - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Cops N Robbers Big Money

Have just seen that this is now in William Hills, and presumably on the Wave terminals in Arcades?

Anyone had any luck on it? I gave it a quick bash on 20p spins - bonus paid £17 or so, average-ish but I wasn’t on it long. 

Game play seems pretty much the same as the online version except Fortune Spins are only available on £2 stake. 

Just a clone of that Golden Bell or whatever it is called really with a slightly different way of presenting the bonus

Inspired Gaming in the arcades is literally 10 original games and then 100 clones of those games!

I was on 50p and won £6.50p Part banked down to last 50p and went for big money with tiniest green pie as you could get and it came in but won £28.

Done £700 on it playing premium play.  Got features twice, both under £100.  On the other game "Golden Winner" or whatever, I was playing on £1 just 2 weeks ago, got right up to the end of the trial (x10), with all 10 spins on x10 giving nothing, the bell didn't show.  In the end it was just over £300 on £1 stake, so was happy.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

It's interesting to see the game you mentioned popping up in William Hill and Wave terminals. Sounds like you gave it a shot with 20p spins and got a decent bonus win. It's always a bit of a gamble, but that's the fun of it, right?

On 11/20/2023 at 10:23 AM, GenOkowa said:

It's interesting to see the game you mentioned popping up in William Hill and Wave terminals. Sounds like you gave it a shot with 20p spins and got a decent bonus win. It's always a bit of a gamble, but that's the fun of it, right?

Another bloody bot