Been shadow banned on all slot channels LOL - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Been shadow banned on all slot channels LOL

Skipper

So ive not been getting replies or likes on any of the popular slot channels comments such as stop and step, bandit slots now oab etc. I no this as ive made a comment logged out and it not showing up but signing back its there showing. Ive tested on other channels what i comment on like computer games and they apear signed in and signed out.

LOL must have said something negitive in past to someone to  get an out right ban on all gambling channels.  I forgot this is 2023 and cant be negitive the reason why thumb down button not shown.

Edited by Skipper

What's your username? I just searched for 'Skipper' and couldn't see anything. It's also incredibly unlikely you would get banned/blocked from all gambling channels, because we don't share a list or anything like that, so if you are banned from one, you wouldn't automatically be banned from others. 
Let me know your username, private message if you like, or just post something on any video like 'hi, this is Skipper'. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Strange, I can’t see your comment either when I’m signed in or signed out.

I wonder if they have the same mods?.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Yes it is thanks

It's a really weird one. You're not showing up anywhere, not in the regular comments or on the banned list. And the strange part, when people have replied to you in the past, it's showing their replies but not your comment.
I'm really sorry, but I have no idea what's happened. You're not showing up as banned, and mods can't ban, they can only hide comments.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

It's a really weird one. You're not showing up anywhere, not in the regular comments or on the banned list. And the strange part, when people have replied to you in the past, it's showing their replies but not your comment.
I'm really sorry, but I have no idea what's happened. You're not showing up as banned, and mods can't ban, they can only hide comments.

Yup  especially when it only gambling comments they dont show up.  No worries thanks for looking 🙂

Also on live chat comments dont show either when your live. 

Edited by Skipper
  • Like 1

Another thing that is happening and only just started is it showing 0 comments in the counter but there could be loads. 

Ive not been able to comment propperly on your channel for about 2 years now and now it happening to other gambling channels as said.

The only thing i can think of now is google or youtube them selves doing it. Probably due to speeking against the covid in vids 😛 lol. But the thing is it apears only gambling channels.

57 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Another thing that is happening and only just started is it showing 0 comments in the counter but there could be loads. 

Ive not been able to comment propperly on your channel for about 2 years now and now it happening to other gambling channels as said.

The only thing i can think of now is google or youtube them selves doing it. Probably due to speeking against the covid in vids 😛 lol. But the thing is it apears only gambling channels.

Maybe a silly question, but can you comment on completely different videos, such as music videos?

Just brainstorming, but maybe it’s something to do with age restricted content, I think all slots streamers have to be over 18 now. 

17 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Maybe a silly question, but can you comment on completely different videos, such as music videos?

Just brainstorming, but maybe it’s something to do with age restricted content, I think all slots streamers have to be over 18 now. 

Date of birth ok, I set No,set this channel as not made for kids too.

Edited by Skipper

Your latest uplaod has 13 comments but the comment counter shows 0. 

That including mine but it still not showing. lol. 😛

Ive deleted my youtube channel as i only watched vids and commented. It says it could take a few days to complete so i will make a new account next week sometime incase making a new one interfears with this one. But im guessing it goes off your google account as well.

Edited by Skipper

Prety shaw ive been shadow banned by youtube them selfs to be honnest. It started to do it on other vids. This started though years ago and first noticed it on your vids. Sorry if i sounded i was totally blaming you for it. Seems if you talk against what going on in the world no matter what it is the machine doesnt like it. 

I hope more and more poeple get banned as comments be one sided and not as many people commenting and the rest might start to think why are comments sections one sided and not many commenting. Before long it will show. Youtube forgets that even though you think you are still contributing to the discussion and you can see your comment others cant and as said people will start to question soon enougth.

Edited by Skipper