Extra Chilli - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Extra Chilli

BlindHaze

Had a great result about a week ago on Lil Devil and, feeling a little flush, decided to up my stake to 40p and have a go on Extra Chilli. Almost gave up as I couldn’t hit a bonus for love nor money, and if I did and gambled it and it lost, then I’d be on tilt. Persevered for a few more spins and managed this base game hit. Missed the win screen, but it was loads of red chillis all the way across.7D05BCA5-53BD-4AC6-8C03-0BAA62E1B3C2.thumb.png.909d4ab3b1b5cfe2693e03e37964cddd.png

I’ve mentioned this before, but I’ve always had a soft spot for BTG. And because of their games, my 3 year old PP account is now in profit which is something I never thought I’d ever say. So thanks BTG, and so long PP (at least for the foreseeable future) - I’m in profit and don’t want to give it back!

Edit - I know I said I couldn’t hit a bonus for love nor money, but the overall net position hadn't updated yet - I wasn’t that stubborn!! 🤣

Edited by BlindHaze
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1