Today I say goodbye to FOBT - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Today I say goodbye to FOBT

Tom579017

Good luck with the self exile from fobts.

Ive just returned from a session in Coral playing a new slot "Sahara Riches Cash Collect". What pile of poo that slot. Paylines are stingy as shyte and the cash or free spins symbols act as massive blockers on all the reels, dropping in most of the time... except of course when the cash collect symbol drops in on the fifth (surprise, surprise). Mostly it blags the feature when anything worth winning is on show in a most irritating way.

The slot programmers must hate punters to program a slot to play in such a crap way. Seriously it gave me heart palpitations just playing, especially when I finally got nine free spins and it paid 70p and displayed "better luck next time". What is it with all new coral slots playing so mean? I'm going to join you and give up for a while. No fun at all atm...

Edited by Stormy

2 hours ago, Stormy said:

Good luck with the self exile from fobts.

Ive just returned from a session in Coral playing a new slot "Sahara Riches Cash Collect". What pile of poo that slot. Paylines are stingy as shyte and the cash or free spins symbols act as massive blockers on all the reels, dropping in most of the time... except of course when the cash collect symbol drops in on the fifth (surprise, surprise). Mostly it blags the feature when anything worth winning is on show in a most irritating way.

The slot programmers must hate punters to program a slot to play in such a crap way. Seriously it gave me heart palpitations just playing, especially when I finally got nine free spins and it paid 70p and displayed "better luck next time". What is it with all new coral slots playing so mean? I'm going to join you and give up for a while. No fun at all atm...

Again all part of the plan to make people stop and then they will close making it not look like it was the government fault when it is. They want slots gone.

I deposited my first hundred and jackpotted super star turns after spending £12 on ultra spins, was up and down from that balance but walked away with £700 after a jackpot on kings honour. I will never play one again.