Premium play - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Premium play

Went to my local Ladbrokes to stick a footie bet on, stuck £20 in kings honour £1 stake and won the silver in 2 spins, gambled to 100 spins and it jackpotted, I then went onto superstar turns ultra play and did 100 spins without a game, £200 down I then left with £315, what was the point in getting rid of the £50 spins again? 

26 minutes ago, Tom579017 said:

Went to my local Ladbrokes to stick a footie bet on, stuck £20 in kings honour £1 stake and won the silver in 2 spins, gambled to 100 spins and it jackpotted, I then went onto superstar turns ultra play and did 100 spins without a game, £200 down I then left with £315, what was the point in getting rid of the £50 spins again? 

Control like it been since 2020. By 2030 in my opinion slots be banned in UK. The things the gov does for us is not for the good and health. If the gov made profit from our winnings still it might be different. It seems more punishment then anything.

Edited by Skipper

19 hours ago, Stormy said:

Premium Play is awful, just rinses money in no time. Hard to understand how the regulators have missed it.

On slots i play 20p, 50p when im up i go to £1 which isnt often lol. But every now and then i go to Special for 1 go often on my last spin but that only time. On New years eve i put £10 in on 20p and took that up to £30 so i went to 50p lost it all until last £2 and went on premium on 777 mighty on lucky dip. Green came in and won £160. Doesnt happen often but when it does its good. hehe   

I guess in my opinion premium play is good if you just have one or 2 goes then go onto normal play.

Edited by Skipper
  • Like 1

On 1/5/2023 at 10:49 AM, Skipper said:

On slots i play 20p, 50p when im up i go to £1 which isnt often lol. But every now and then i go to Special for 1 go often on my last spin but that only time. On New years eve i put £10 in on 20p and took that up to £30 so i went to 50p lost it all until last £2 and went on premium on 777 mighty on lucky dip. Green came in and won £160. Doesnt happen often but when it does its good. hehe   

I guess in my opinion premium play is good if you just have one or 2 goes then go onto normal play.

Problem being mate is that the premium spins can do £000s before a spin even comes in, I was watching OABs channel and on one of them I think it was £600 before a spin came in on superstar turns.