Partners big win on fire hopper 60p stake - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Partners big win on fire hopper 60p stake

jimmer

Yes it was a very welcomed win. She did a withdrawal of 12.5k and it was in her bank within a couple of hours. I remember the days when withdrawals could take a week or more depending on the day of withdrawing.

😂 I think 2 or 3 hundred. She has had a few withdrawals of 2/3k since then. Her go to slots are fire hopper and jammin jars 2. Nice to get those sort of wins but I'm sure she won't be in profit overall. 

35 minutes ago, Chicken dinner said:

I think over my lifetime of playing slots, I'm £9,876 down

Surprising how quickly the deposits add up isn't it. My personal lifetime loss will be much higher. My partner will stick to her limits. I on the other hand didn't so I signed up to gamstop. Obviously I got withdrawals but often I'd get to a good balance and get greedy because most of us I'm sure want that one last bonus before you cash out. Then I'd end up losing that and before I knew it I was chasing it. I can honestly say that watching s&s, azzi, bandit and a few others gives me enjoyment and it doesn't cost me a penny . Often I get the urge to have a spin but I can't so the urge goes as quickly as it came. I'm not saying that I won't ever gamble again, if I do I will set deposit limits so I can't do my nuts everytime I fancy a punt. When I first started gambling it was so much better and a lot more fun because you could go to an arcade and £100 would last you the whole day. I mean jackpots were much lower and often tokens but it was fun. These days you can do £500 in less than an hour easily. I thought it was great when they brought out £15 then £25 jackpots. Big 7s, classic red bar they were both double nudgers, jackpoteers, 7 heaven, only fools and horses, magnificent 7 just to name a few. I'd hear a bandit dropping from a mile away lol, it would be a race with the locals who got to it first when the previous player left 😂 

the problem with me is that I can't walk away, if I put in £200 and don't get a bonus I sometimes put more in, I can't say reach £100 with no bonus and say well that's not paying choose another game, it's always the next spin with me

1 minute ago, Chicken dinner said:

the problem with me is that I can't walk away, if I put in £200 and don't get a bonus I sometimes put more in, I can't say reach £100 with no bonus and say well that's not paying choose another game, it's always the next spin with me

Exactly mate, I'm the same. That's why I decided to stop. I even got into debt because of it. I would hate to know how much I've lost since I started. Although, since I've stopped... I'm not by any means loaded but I have such a better life. I'd love to do these streaming sessions that for example S&S does but my income couldn't afford it. I wouldn't have the balls to hit some of the gambles he does though. Often he will lose a lot but he would and does walk away after losing a few hundred I wouldn't, my trouble is, I'm all or nothing. I always think someone will go on a bandit after me and pot it so I either get it or I walk out with the abbs ( after bollocks blues) 😂 

On 11/26/2022 at 4:59 PM, jimmer said:

Exactly mate, I'm the same. That's why I decided to stop. I even got into debt because of it. I would hate to know how much I've lost since I started. Although, since I've stopped... I'm not by any means loaded but I have such a better life. I'd love to do these streaming sessions that for example S&S does but my income couldn't afford it. I wouldn't have the balls to hit some of the gambles he does though. Often he will lose a lot but he would and does walk away after losing a few hundred I wouldn't, my trouble is, I'm all or nothing. I always think someone will go on a bandit after me and pot it so I either get it or I walk out with the abbs ( after bollocks blues) 😂 

On sites you can put a limit per month on how much you want to spend. You might be able to do it per session too.

Edited by Skipper

2 hours ago, Skipper said:

On sites you can put a limit per month on how much you want to spend. You might be able to do it per session too.

cheers mate, will have to check it out 👍🏻