Rise of Merlin - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Rise of Merlin

Mentholdan

I wish I had your luck, I played for the first time in weeks last night and lost £50 in no time, all 20p play. Had a Millionaire Mystery Box bonus that only paid the trigger, and a Danger High Voltage bonus where the skull was the wild. I’m going back to my gambling hiatus….

As ever, mine’s a Fosters 😜

55 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

I wish I had your luck, I played for the first time in weeks last night and lost £50 in no time, all 20p play. Had a Millionaire Mystery Box bonus that only paid the trigger, and a Danger High Voltage bonus where the skull was the wild. I’m going back to my gambling hiatus….

As ever, mine’s a Fosters 😜

Ive not had anything since September but did win 2k from 40£ deposit. This was also on 20p 40p but odd £2 ago where i won £510 on centurion. I only bet that much when already up. I did take most of it out and bought quite a few nice things with it. But it be nice in between time to get a bit more out of them.

6 hours ago, Skipper said:

Ive not had anything since September but did win 2k from 40£ deposit. This was also on 20p 40p but odd £2 ago where i won £510 on centurion. I only bet that much when already up. I did take most of it out and bought quite a few nice things with it. But it be nice in between time to get a bit more out of them.

That sounds a hell of a run! I do like days like that where you stick in £20, have some decent bonuses and get up to £120 or so and think ‘I’ll just play down to £100’. Next thing you know you’re at £220 and think ‘well, I’ll just play down to £200 now then’. And then £300, £400, maybe £500, then crash and burn back down to £400 with naff all happening and run away!

Sadly, those days are pretty infrequent….

On 11/9/2022 at 4:33 PM, BlindHaze said:

That sounds a hell of a run! I do like days like that where you stick in £20, have some decent bonuses and get up to £120 or so and think ‘I’ll just play down to £100’. Next thing you know you’re at £220 and think ‘well, I’ll just play down to £200 now then’. And then £300, £400, maybe £500, then crash and burn back down to £400 with naff all happening and run away!

Sadly, those days are pretty infrequent….

Yup had 3 bonuses today Poseidon £0 and it had nerve to say "Poseidon is with you". Thunder struck storm chaser. £1.96p. both 20p spins. Clash of Camelot 96p this was at 40p a spin.

When getting loads in September i was getting loads a full screen with multipliers etc it was bizarre.