Small wins - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Small wins

BlindHaze

I thought I’d share this, it certainly doesn’t belong in the big win forum…..

On PP you get your daily bonus wheel spin, usually it’s nothing, occasionally 5 free spins and sometimes a scratch card. A while back, I got the free 10p scratch card and managed to hit this. 

DEE6BA41-FC22-483F-A5D0-E3487C8381F3.thumb.png.243179d2db009064dea76d5fc987f50c.png

Oddly enough, and it’s hard to accurately describe, but the buzz I got from winning a massive £8.10 for nothing had me on a bit of a high for about 24 hours. Until I lost it all on my football bets over the last couple of weekends…. #LowRollerForLife 🪙 

edit - I think I can only describe the feeling as going to put a load of washing on, emptying your jeans pockets, and realising there’s a tenner in there!

Edited by BlindHaze

I know each bookie has these daily free rolls to win a prize but frankly I find them an insult. 10.p scratch card or 3 x 10p free spins.? Even the free £5 from pp every Monday comes at a price. 
I think the best freebies on offer are the free £5 bet vouchers that come in the daily nationals, normally when there’s a big race meet on but quite often.

40 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

I know each bookie has these daily free rolls to win a prize but frankly I find them an insult. 10.p scratch card or 3 x 10p free spins.? Even the free £5 from pp every Monday comes at a price. 
I think the best freebies on offer are the free £5 bet vouchers that come in the daily nationals, normally when there’s a big race meet on but quite often.

I agree, these daily wheels are just meant to be a trigger to try to keep you coming back every day. Yesterday, I got 5 spins at 10p and got 2p in return. It costs them next to nothing, but every time you open the app, it stays fresh in your mind…

The bonus £5 from PP is something for ‘nothing’ I’d say. If you’re on a site that offers no reward for wagering £100, then it’d make sense to go to somewhere that offers a fiver bonus. I’m still a little torn as to whether it’s a good thing or not though. 

• 1 year later...