ups and ups for a change - General Discussion - Stop and Step

ups and ups for a change

Ian Hislop

we both went in different arcades and ended up in the same one.  He'd started with just £40 and I have just £20 and did the cash match offer. 

A couple hours later he is on £1,600 and I thought I made it to £700 but I had counted some 20s as tens, turns out I had £900
mate said he gonna have a much needed day off work and chill, spend some money and I did exactly the same.

makes a change to have a real good session after so many mediocre and loss sessions, some of which are just lose lose lose

• Like 1

It’s always good when your fortune turns around. I’d had so many bad sessions in a row that I forgot what winning was. I could barely hit a bonus, and even when I did it was crap. But on Monday I got my weekly £5 from PP and managed to turn it into £130 which felt good. But I have to admit, walking away with a profit is a very rare occurrence for me! 

• Like 1

dito Blindhaze.

I mainly frequent a couple of Corals and Betfred. Corals is up and down, but Betfred it must be six months since I walked out with a profit. Their fobts are a horror show. I mainly play Big Fishing Fortune which now takes 100's of spins to bonus to pay a crappy bonus and Gold Cash derivatives which I swear never bonus except for when I play for 20p or 50p. In fact it is becoming so bad I am weaning myself off going anywhere near Betfred atm. One has to feel one can win now and again.

Edited by Stormy
  • Like 1

This may sound paranoid but walk away from anywhere you constantly lose. I have and faired better at other places. Ladsbroke is the perfect err. Never won anything worthy in years online so I quit it. Shitleys arcade is 1/10 winner session which is horrific. 

But then, some places we know, while some places we can only suspect, are baited losses. The staff tell people what to play and what not to play which of course is not an exact science but will always affect the RTP in the end. The same is seen with cash matches. There's no consistency. They send a text from Admiral and when you arrive, they deny it and I have seen with my own eyes that certain people get multiple cash matches while others are lucky to get one. Smeared with the bs rule "you must be playing for 30 minutes to get one" when the whole point of a cash match is the enticement to bring you in and match your cash, not have a hidden rule that you must risk your cash before you qualify for the cash match. 

And I hate when people you don't know sit watching, then jump on your machine when you finish. Since when is that allowed ?

On 9/3/2022 at 6:16 PM, Ian Hislop said:

This may sound paranoid but walk away from anywhere you constantly lose. I have and faired better at other places. Ladsbroke is the perfect err. Never won anything worthy in years online so I quit it. Shitleys arcade is 1/10 winner session which is horrific. 

But then, some places we know, while some places we can only suspect, are baited losses. The staff tell people what to play and what not to play which of course is not an exact science but will always affect the RTP in the end. The same is seen with cash matches. There's no consistency. They send a text from Admiral and when you arrive, they deny it and I have seen with my own eyes that certain people get multiple cash matches while others are lucky to get one. Smeared with the bs rule "you must be playing for 30 minutes to get one" when the whole point of a cash match is the enticement to bring you in and match your cash, not have a hidden rule that you must risk your cash before you qualify for the cash match. 

And I hate when people you don't know sit watching, then jump on your machine when you finish. Since when is that allowed ?

I never watch people only if im on machine next to it and they get a bonus i watch from corner of my eye. I hate it when people start talking to ou as soon as you do get a bonus and they get rattled when you dont answer because your too interested in bonus gree. 

Edited by Skipper