I'm back, sorry for the long hiatus... - General Discussion - Stop and Step

I'm back, sorry for the long hiatus...

MikeV

Hello everyone!

I'll reintroduce myself - I was one of the early subscribers from the US to Darren's channel. You probably remember me as ClubMikeV on YouTube.

If I remember correctly, the last time I visited this forum and watched a Stop & Step video was around April 2021. I've just started watching some of the recent videos; I'm curious to know if there has been anything interesting or any huge wins that I have missed during this time. After over 4 continuous years of watching, from 2017-2021, I must have gotten bored - or more likely my focus was on preparing for my 90-day trip to Costa Rica.

Since then, I've also been to Vegas and Tahoe. Lots of interesting gambling stories that I could put here, but it would be too much.

Now that I am more active on my YouTube channel, I plan on being more active here as well. Last time I was here, you guys across the pond were still in lockdown. Darren - have you made it back to Vegas yet?

By the way, I am now uploading and streaming regularly on my channel. I run an online poker club using the PokerStars Home Games platform. Only play money games are being set right now in order to cater to my American audience, but if any of you like poker and you have a Stars account, you are more than welcome to join. I stream my POV in the games weekly.

Also, I changed my avatar in this forum to match the new logo used in my YouTube channel.

Take care everyone.

On 8/27/2022 at 6:38 AM, MikeV said:

Darren - have you made it back to Vegas yet?

hey, welcome back and I hope your trip to Costa Rica was good! 
I've not been back to Vegas yet, I might go in 2023. I haven't been to Tahoe in years either! 
Feel free to post the link to your channel so people can check it out easier, and good luck with it.

3 hours ago, StopandStep said:

hey, welcome back and I hope your trip to Costa Rica was good! 
I've not been back to Vegas yet, I might go in 2023. I haven't been to Tahoe in years either! 
Feel free to post the link to your channel so people can check it out easier, and good luck with it.

Sure thing.

https://www.youtube.com/c/clubmikev

I have also been connecting with other YouTube channels. I have recently made friends with a guy named Marc, who runs the YouTube channel "Home Slots." He buys, fixes, and sells slots for home use (in America) and shows the technical side of how slots work. He occasionally joins my online poker games too; we actually played heads-up in last Thursday's tournament. Here is a link to that highlight video:

I have a new video coming out tomorrow where I discuss and debunk some slot myths. Over 4,600 subscribers now.