Wanted Dead or a Wild is back - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Wanted Dead or a Wild is back

Mentholdan

7 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Another nice win on that game! It’s almost enough to make me break my slot hiatus. Almost, but not quite…… 

7 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Another nice win on that game! It’s almost enough to make me break my slot hiatus. Almost, but not quite…… 

I’ve got the breaking strain of a Kit Kat. I actually filmed it on my phone but I can’t load it here because it says the file is toooooo big. Can’t Darren do something to allow bigger files???

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

I’ve got the breaking strain of a Kit Kat. I actually filmed it on my phone but I can’t load it here because it says the file is toooooo big. Can’t Darren do something to allow bigger files???

Haha! I’ll be back playing them, it’s a case of when rather than if. I had a bad session about a month ago, spent too much time and money for no action.

Yeah, the file restrictions are a pain. If I can’t load them on here, I upload to YouTube and share the link. I think my ‘channel’ has about 4 videos and a whopping double figures in views. 🤣

2 hours ago, BlindHaze said:

Haha! I’ll be back playing them, it’s a case of when rather than if. I had a bad session about a month ago, spent too much time and money for no action.

Yeah, the file restrictions are a pain. If I can’t load them on here, I upload to YouTube and share the link. I think my ‘channel’ has about 4 videos and a whopping double figures in views. 🤣

BTW I bought a T shirt on line and the image is “supposed” to be a screenshot of Bolan and Bowie from the “Marc” show when they dueted  in 1977.  It came from The Official Marc Bolan merch  Co.  I emailed them and told them that I thought the image was trash and they refunded my money.

Bowie looks like a digitised image. What’s your opinion?

7090C86B-0F57-4523-A898-3AE39FFE41D5.jpeg

Yeah, there’s certainly something that doesn’t look right. I can’t quite put my finger on exactly what it is but he just looks a bit…. Well, wrong! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 10:13 AM, BlindHaze said:

I'm going to do the same I have large win vids 🤣🤣👍🏻👌

• Like 1