National lottery - General Discussion - Stop and Step

National lottery

Cheekydme

I decided to join gamstop after hitting rock bottom after ten years of gambling,went on gamcare only to find out the national lottery doesn't belong to gamstop, aching for my fix I started playing five pound scratch cards talk about a rip off,I decided to close my account an then in desperation called up the lottery an they reopened it for me,I have now closed it again whilst letting them know that I belong to gamstop, what's everyone's opinion on this after all this is the National Lottery an the only UK gambling site that doesn't belong to gamstop I think it's disgusting an these scratch cards are more like slot games  especially  the monopoly one,    an yet the government limit 2 pound stake in the bookies an yet they are selling 10 pound scratch cards online.

More bizarrely, the National Lottery paraphernalia at the kiosks in the supermarkets is right in your face. 

They take the steps to hide fag packets behind a sliding door, but nobody ever suffered suicidal thoughts or lived in poverty through smoking, but the gambling stuff is pushed in everyone's faces when it's a bigger disease than lung cancer in the UK. 

Archived