A bit of good news - Big Wins - Stop and Step

A bit of good news

Mentholdan

I had two cash outs today on wanted dead or a wild, one of 2.2 k on £2 and the other was 5k on a £5 stake. These stakes are quite high for me but I do like a cheeky raise for a few spins after a decent win and it’s paid off in the past as it did today. It started yesterday when I won exactly 1k in the base game on a 60p spin and cashed out straight away. Today I won £140 in the base game on 80p stake and seeing as I had a nice win yesterday I decided to up the stake to £2 and got the duel bonus within 6 spins which paid the 2.2k and then thought I’d have ten spins at a fiver and lo and behold got the duel bonus again for the 5k, Happy days.

What a great result! I bet you hit ‘withdraw’ faster than I hit the power off button on my laptop at 5pm….!

I’ve not had a go at the slots for a few weeks now, especially since PP significantly reduced the RTP on a fair few games. That left a sour taste in my mouth and can’t get my appetite for them back.

1 hour ago, BlindHaze said:

What a great result! I bet you hit ‘withdraw’ faster than I hit the power off button on my laptop at 5pm….!

I’ve not had a go at the slots for a few weeks now, especially since PP significantly reduced the RTP on a fair few games. That left a sour taste in my mouth and can’t get my appetite for them back.

Tell me about it with the new rtp I’ve had 50p bonuses on Horus that paid £1 three times I’ve had a £2 bonus on it that paid £4 and even a £3 bonus that paid £14. I’ve had a £2 bonus on fishing frenzy and the fisherman never came out once ???.

I’ve dropped Paddy power, coral, and Betfred, only play on Betfair now. The reduced rtp means a lot of bonuses are paying next to nowt it’s not just the base games that are tight. 
Even with my big wins on wanted I had another that paid £0 but luckily that was on 20p.

I cashed out the lot but weirdly it only let me cash out £1734 onto the card I deposited with, the rest I had to cash out on another card I’ve used occasionally on there, stranger still, one lump went in immediately and the rest will take 2 working days. I’ll never understand these withdrawal methods???