Thai Flower FOBT play - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Thai Flower FOBT play

The BK

Hi folks,

I found this out a few years ago as I used to play Thai flower £20 spins and it’s still the same on the premium play in the bookies. When you get a £5 win watch where the arrow starts on the wheel and it stops always two places to the right (clockwise) so you can know before it stops what your fate is! 

I have noticed in the Arcades that the arrow always begins on the 15 spins and spins differently so there is no tell. 

I have noticed in the Arcades that the arrow always begins on the 15 spins and spins differently so there is no tell

So just in the bookies it does it? I don't like those kind of spoilers 🙂 I prefer to not know until the last second.

1 hour ago, Jailor said:

I wonder how many of us will be cursing you and how many will be championing you when we win or lose £300 checking this out for ourselves 🤔🤔🤔

I have gone into the bookies today and you can now get the wheel on all stakes and not just the £2 spins. The spin is different but the same logic as I describe above still applies - two to the right. 

Give it a go on your next vid Darren or you can check back your old videos on Thai flower power spins and you will see! 

3 hours ago, Jailor said:

I wonder how many of us will be cursing you and how many will be championing you when we win or lose £300 checking this out for ourselves 🤔🤔🤔

None,  all you have to do is watch some of s&s's  older video's to see that the OP is correct ;)

Archived