Latest “random” slot video - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Latest “random” slot video

Jailor

What do we think regarding the “random” slot generator that picked 4/5 slots the same out of a pool of 500+?? Asking this as I watched/read a video regarding two streamers playing Jammin Jars (“The curious case of Jammin Jars” I think on you tube)  whilst streaming live about a week apart on different stakes but had EXACTLY identical cascades,multipliers fruits in the same place etc which the manufacturer Push gaming say the odds are in the billions,do we need to question/look at the RNG??

Darren nice Jackpot btw but was surprised it only paid £500 as a lot of Rainbow Riches slots online would of paid £1/2000 on £2 stake, why are the payouts so different on the same game🤔🤔

Darren nice Jackpot btw but was surprised it only paid £500 as a lot of Rainbow Riches slots online would of paid £1/2000 on £2 stake, why are the payouts so different on the same game🤔🤔

I had a look at the paytable, and that one is £25 a win line, or £50 for a line of wilds on £2 stake. I think some of the other Rainbow Riches slots would have paid £1000, but then I guess it wouldn't have come in, or would have been a lot less likely. 

Regarding the randomness of the slot picker, it clearly either isn't totally random or is just selecting from a small pool of slots. There would be no legal requirement for that to be random, it's just a little program they have running on their website and wouldn't affect the game play of any slot. 
The video you are referring to with Jammin Jars is the one by Degsy Degsworth which I've embedded at the bottom of this comment. It's a great video and shows something truly strange, but isn't actually 100% unique. Two streamers hit the exact same high win on Primal a couple of weeks apart around 14 months ago. It's certainly very unlikely, and as Push Gaming said, the odds are so ridiculously high that it makes it virtually impossible..But it happened!

I really enjoyed this video I think it's a good concept,  alot of people doing there videos choose the same  games or people ask for the same regular games so this way you get to see ones you haven't seen played before, which maybe you or as your audience wouldn't have chose,an as they say variety is the spice of life.

The Jammin Jars thing is an oddity given how many bonuses it must give, but to have more than one occasion where 2 streamers (a small minority of total players) had the identical bonus.

Just shows my misunderstanding of games though, I had always thought that each spin was truly random within bonuses, but clearly the total win must be decided as soon as you click the original spin... hence they just need to programme a certain sequence to pay (say) 1,000x and then every time the RNG decides you'll get a 1,000x bonus it plays out the same graphics on screen (although very lazy not to generate a much higher number of alternatives so you minimise the chance of seeing the same sequence twice!)

Archived