iPub machines - £100 Jackpot Fruit Machines - Stop and Step

iPub machines

Getting right on my chebs. Short changed me £14 and taken 20 minutes to reboot. Already bought an extra drink waiting

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

IPub machines in pubs are terrible to play 70% ish rtp payouts, many of them won’t even let you gamble wins now.

they are out in pubs for drunk people to play, Shocking rtp ripoff , you should avoid. All pub machine are terrible, worst machines to play, alcohol & gambling don’t mix 

4 hours ago, Bonus12345 said:

IPub machines in pubs are terrible to play 70% ish rtp payouts, many of them won’t even let you gamble wins now.

they are out in pubs for drunk people to play, Shocking rtp ripoff , you should avoid. All pub machine are terrible, worst machines to play, alcohol & gambling don’t mix 

Have to agree with this. I play on 20/25p stakes and you have to have a hunt for something with a decent RTP.  The eye of Horus clone has a fairly decent payout.

But there are some that are about 75% RTP. To put that in perspective, that’s like playing roulette with 12 zeros…. 

12 zero roulette will be the norm soon in bookies, can’t believe they added a double zero & then a bloody triple zero on their roulette, they don’t respect punters anymore. Pure greed on their part now, all the rtp going down in chunks. Hard tohave a decent gamble nowadays with a fair chance to win anything 

• 3 weeks later...