The Kings System - Horse Racing - Stop and Step

The Kings System

TheKingInTheNorth

As I outlined in @Mentholdan thread The Flying Dutchman system, I had a system developed that I felt might have some sort of play still in it… If you want to read the rules head over to that thread…

Ive been fiddling about with it since then and made a couple of tweaks…. Winner last time out can qualify and also any race with incomplete form (e.g. maidens, juvenile etc.) don’t qualify….

Its been holding its own, a little down to today truth be told but the potential came to the fore today…. No fancy prices mind but a decent lift…..

That’ll pay around £350

C6BDB91B-8D41-41F6-9841-A4D9527F677E.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

It's a shame they stopped the Spot The Ball competitions in the Sunday papers, I had a foolproof system to win everytime. 

😂😂.

Not naive or daft enough to think any system is a get rich quick scheme. Just that here this one may still maintain a very small edge.

Anyway, you started it with the Flying Dutchman chat 😂😂😂

Some systems do work but the returns are always miniscule. I never check the results for the Flying Dutch man's system because it would only give me the hump if I saw it had thrown up a big win, but I do revert to it on occasions when I can't seem to find a winner for love nor money. 

Today started great, a lucky 15, first one won at 3-1 but I took 7s, next 2 lost and just went to watch the last race only to find it was a NR. A while back I had a lucky 15 with the first two winning at 33-1 & 16-1 the next two were both 8-1 but I couldn't even get a sniff😂

That’s almost why I’ve kind of reverted back to this one for a while as my form has been horrific, if nothing else it’s given a morale boost.

agree returns on systems are generally very marginal over the long term.

that’s really unlucky with the L-15 by the way but if it was £1 then you would’ve got the best part of £600 back?

5 minutes ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

That’s almost why I’ve kind of reverted back to this one for a while as my form has been horrific, if nothing else it’s given a morale boost.

agree returns on systems are generally very marginal over the long term.

that’s really unlucky with the L-15 by the way but if it was £1 then you would’ve got the best part of £600 back?

Yeah, and it was just days before Christmas 2 years ago, came in handy but could have been so much better. The 33-1 was the outsider of 5 in a 3.5 mile chase the 16-1 was on the all weather at wolves. The 2 losers were Fontwell or Plumpton, not sure which now but neither been lucky tracks for me. Incidentally my LUCKY TRACKS are Haydock, Aintree, Ascot, Newbury. Yours??? 

3 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

Yeah, and it was just days before Christmas 2 years ago, came in handy but could have been so much better. The 33-1 was the outsider of 5 in a 3.5 mile chase the 16-1 was on the all weather at wolves. The 2 losers were Fontwell or Plumpton, not sure which now but neither been lucky tracks for me. Incidentally my LUCKY TRACKS are Haydock, Aintree, Ascot, Newbury. Yours??? 

Cheltenham & Aintree are tracks I do well at generally. Generally do quite well at Musselburgh as well.

Hexham I can’t buy a winner.

Fontwell I just find weird with it being a figure of 8 😂