Low stake session - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Low stake session

Tom579017

Going to do a 20p session In coral next week, my target is to get a jackpot on 20p what games would people recommend to achieve this? Ideally 4 games so I can put £100 in each game. I'm thinking maybe megaways games or pot games but not sure where to start 

Good luck! I’ve been playing 20p for years and never hit the £500 jackpot. 

If you’re willing to push the gambles, King’s Honour might be worth a bash. Massively volatile (especially on a lower percentage) so can do absolutely nothing or give you a 3 figure win on not many free spins.

21 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Good luck! I’ve been playing 20p for years and never hit the £500 jackpot. 

If you’re willing to push the gambles, King’s Honour might be worth a bash. Massively volatile (especially on a lower percentage) so can do absolutely nothing or give you a 3 figure win on not many free spins.

Actually tried King's honour on all stakes, I find it actually plays best on £1 

Try Beetlejuice. Low wins in base and free spins rarely come but gamble quite generous. I never won jackpot on 20p apart from 100£ games but never £500 on 20p apart from it rolled in on heidi how ever you spell it.

I cant wait to get back in as not been in since 29th September but the last 2 days i was in i was £60 up each day from £10 and all that from gamble as base game these days dont pay.    

Beetlejuice on 20p even if you win 60p try gamble for 4 spins and then 6 i do this regular and a few times pays well like £80. Then gamble that winning or part bank.

Edited by Skipper
  • Like 1