What's on your drinking list? - General Discussion - Stop and Step

What's on your drinking list?

Mentholdan

Just picked up a couple of dozen cans of this from a local brewery in Wimbledon who brewed it this year as a tribute to the main man, who once lived on the site which is now the brewery. 😁😁😁

IMG_20211203_194419.jpg

Ms Haze and I often go to some real ale pubs and have some local brews (IPA is my favourite) but sadly we’re in the Borough Hotel on Southend seafront drinking Fosters….

I’ll be definitely be revisiting this thread when we have something more exotic though 🙂 

The above is described as a "golden ale" its quite pleasant though. I'm a best bitter man myself and funnily enough I find the bitter with the lowest content "say 3.8 - 4 is the tastiest. Only yesterday I enjoyed a Bishops Finger. 

17 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

The above is described as a "golden ale" its quite pleasant though. I'm a best bitter man myself and funnily enough I find the bitter with the lowest content "say 3.8 - 4 is the tastiest. Only yesterday I enjoyed a Bishops Finger. 

Stop the Carry On double entendres….! 😆

Last year, she made me an advent calendar which was a box with different ales, stouts and ciders with a 1-24 on the top. Generally, I don’t drink during the week so it made for a lively weekend.

16 hours ago, BlindHaze said:

Stop the Carry On double entendres….! 😆

Last year, she made me an advent calendar which was a box with different ales, stouts and ciders with a 1-24 on the top. Generally, I don’t drink during the week so it made for a lively weekend.

Maybe she was trying to liven you up, you could always try these. I was removing a false ceiling in a customers house and these fell out, obviously concealed above the ceiling tiles by an embarrassed gentleman. I just dumped them in a rubble sack but I was desperate to say to the customer "are these yours?" but thought better of it.