1210x Heidi's Bier Haus - Big Wins - Stop and Step

1210x Heidi's Bier Haus

OK Apricot

Long time lurker but was so chuffed with this last night that I wanted to share. 30p mega stake so technically 806x but 20p paytable so 1210x? Came in on its own with 45 spins plus a red scatter for wheel spin. Retriggered twice with 35 and 25 spins. One of the retriggers was with another red scatter but I didn't get a spin on the wheel that time??

My biggest win up to this point was King's Honour 50p reel of honour gold pot for £500 a couple years ago. Biggest win I've personally seen on these equinox machines. 

That is huge! Well done. 

1 hour ago, OK Apricot said:

One of the retriggers was with another red scatter but I didn't get a spin on the wheel that time??

I think you should get another spin? I don't recall having it twice, but it sounds like it should do it.

Cheers. Yeah my Mrs was playing next to me, she had a round of free spins retriggered with a red and she got another wheel spin. It landed partially in view behind a purple wild, wonder if it had to be fully in view? 🤔