Ornate at Epsom tomorrow. - Horse Racing - Stop and Step

Ornate at Epsom tomorrow.

Mentholdan

Ornate is horse I have a lot of time for albeit it's been a while since his last win. But last year at Newbury he was only beaten 2 1/2 lengths by Battash. He's had a recent run so he's fighting fit for tomorrows big sprint at Epsom, "a race he has won in the past" I think his front running style will be a big bonus and at 14 - 1 he'll do for me. 

• Thanks 1

It's a bloody hard race to win and the draw is a big factor, especially if you don't break well. Caspian Prince has won the race 3 times in the past so clearly loves the track but at 12 years old it's asking a lot but that being said, I'm sure bookies will be paying first 5 so he looks a solid each way bet. 

10 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

It's a bloody hard race to win and the draw is a big factor, especially if you don't break well. Caspian Prince has won the race 3 times in the past so clearly loves the track but at 12 years old it's asking a lot but that being said, I'm sure bookies will be paying first 5 so he looks a solid each way bet. 

Caspian Prince is a non runner today.