Caught short - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Caught short

Mentholdan

Putting my horse bets on in Betfred this morning when I had what would best be described as a serious movement in my bowels. I asked the cashier where the toilet was and she said they're locked up due to the covid pandemic. I explained that a "evacuation" was imminent and she actually phoned head office and asked them if a customer who was in a lot of discomfort could use the toilet, they said "NO, NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES" So you can touch the shop door handle, touch the FOBT's, the cash, the pens, the slips etc but you can't use the hygenic lavatory with soap and running water. I've never heard so much bollocks in all my days. 

Just because I turned 64 a couple of weeks ago doesn't mean I've turned into an old moaner overnight, I don't think I've become less tolerant, it's more a case of I've taken this crap all my life, when your younger it's more of a water off a ducks back attitude but as you get older you come to understand that you shouldn't have to put up with all the crap. I've had some nice wins lately so I thought I'd upgrade my TV from a 55 inch to a big screen as a birthday present to myself. I paid up front and was given a delivery date of yesterday. I sold my other TV on gumtree and the guy came and collected it yesterday to make room for the new one. So the delivery time was between 7am to 10pm needless to say it hasn't turned up and I've been informed its not in stock and won't be available for 21 days. So now I've got bugger all and Curry's took payment of over £1500 for something they didn't even have to sell. Getting through to customer services is extremely difficult but when I did I found I was talking to someone in New Delhi.?? Needless to say, I got nowhere. I can have my money back in 7 working days. 

No TV for 21 days! I went to order a new bed from Next, and it's 13 weeks delivery 😕 

William Hill toilets were open in my local one, but not Ladbrokes. They said it counts towards the 15 minutes though, so no number two's, or they'll be knocking on the door!

• Haha 1

Just had an email from Currys thanking me for my recent purchase and they hoped I was enjoying it??? Well I'm sure I will enjoy it "WHEN I BLOODY GET IT"