How does William Hill get away with it ! - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

How does William Hill get away with it !

mjl5656

Watching the latest Videos

And can't understand how WH can get away with £100 plus on one FOBT without giving spin!

How do the so called regulators allow this and more importantly what's the point of dropping £100 for Zero play you might as well play £5 X 20 spins on line for a higher potential return and at least some game play

I honestly can't see what's the appeal of the 15 mins sessions at the bookies unless I am missing something lucky my local WH closed over a year ago , as the new slots look nothing more than a rip off to me 

Totally agree with you, I can't see the benefit of playing a slot that will stop once you've reached £500 regardless of how many frees pins you have left. 

I mostly only play slots on line for the reasons above. Today I went to Betfred to put my horse bet on and because of what you said I decided to put £20 in the FOBT and play 10 spins on Horus and 10 spins on Fishing Frenzy just to see what happened, so the pic below is down to you. 

IMG_20210425_122325.jpg

Archived