Big win on primal. - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Big win on primal.

Cheekydme

Played primal on Williamhill playing 1 pound stake bonus came in after putting 30 pound in got 59 pound thought I'd do another 5 spins an the bonus came in again an it went mad still can't believe it 920.00 pound win on a 1 pound stake this game can go mad.

It does this every so many thousand spins, nice to catch it right. Just like Immortal Romance, it paid me big a few times but well behind on it trying to get another big hit. Bank the money, spend it on Christmas and switch to small stakes. Some of those slot games play with the mind that it is easy money.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 10:16 AM, Barney Gumble said:

It does this every so many thousand spins, nice to catch it right. Just like Immortal Romance, it paid me big a few times but well behind on it trying to get another big hit. Bank the money, spend it on Christmas and switch to small stakes. Some of those slot games play with the mind that it is easy money.

Yes I know if I go back on it it will drain my bank account its not happening,one game that's driving me crazy is pig wizard megaways haven't even managed to get a bonus yet I just go back to it now an then it's got to bonus for me at some point,to be honest with you I have never known a slot not to bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I posted About my win on primal an I hadn't gone back to it until this week only did 40p stake spent just under a fiver an it came in big I was in shock still can't believe it 778 pound win on 40p stake never ever had a big win like that on a 40p stake been playing slots for 11 years,also wanted to update about no win on pig wizard megaways well another 400 pound on it an still no bonus or big win of any kind, I've never had a slot that won't bonus before infuriating lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Well update on pig wizard megaways played 1 pound stake an finally i got a bonus 14.40 ,well I have now got this game out my system I've put alot of money  on it 1, 2,4,an 6 pound spins an won't be playing it anymore shocking to be honest,I don't know if I've just been unlucky but needless to say I'm not going back to it to find out.

Archived