How we all doing - Responsible Gaming - Stop and Step

How we all doing

Ferg

Hows everyone doing without the lure of the bookies? For me online is a thing of the past as I’m over 3 years on gamstop. I won’t lie some days I miss it. Was self excluded from bookies for a year but that expired in November I did find myself slipping back to my old ways a bit losing £30s and £40s here and there on the fobts. They were terrible actually so once tier 3 came in then the full lockdown it’s helped me reset so hopefully I can stay good once they eventually reopen.

Morning ferg hows things I’m currently 5 months into my 5 years GAMSTOP and like you I miss it sometimes I’m just gutted the bookies are closed so I can’t bet on the football 😢

on the plus side my bank balance has never looked so good I’m thinking on buying another fruit machine to occupy my mind 

Roll on April when hopefully all this is over !!!!

2 hours ago, Stepandstop said:

Morning ferg hows things I’m currently 5 months into my 5 years GAMSTOP and like you I miss it sometimes I’m just gutted the bookies are closed so I can’t bet on the football 😢

on the plus side my bank balance has never looked so good I’m thinking on buying another fruit machine to occupy my mind 

Roll on April when hopefully all this is over !!!!

That’s great mate it’s amazing how the bank balance keeps going. Got £400 cash off my mum at Xmas as I had sold an old item at home at still have £250 of it in my wallet. Fobts and bookies that would of evaporated by the new year!

• 2 years later...