Good return from break! - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Good return from break!

TheKingInTheNorth

Been off it a few weeks now but fancied a go today. Off to Ladbrokes with £150?in hand. Played In order Burn em up 7s, RR DoG, Super Star Turns, Prism Eye and then finally back to RR DofG. The only game that played poor was the initial shot of DofG... results and couple of stills below😃

8401BEAD-72AB-4543-A529-7E7471A57253.jpeg

2F85D8A8-9E2B-4801-8FD5-B595EF7A611B.jpeg

AEA10334-667B-4F01-BD9F-B0FC7E71B7AC.jpeg

E8BA1B0F-9A20-4269-971A-6F151B2BF372.jpeg

2 hours ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

It’ll pay for my weekends racing this weekend on my first visit of the season to Cheltenham 👍

Would you like me to mark your card 😂😂😂😂😂

I was ill all day yesterday so I texted my neighbour upstairs if he was going to the bookies and could he put a bet on for me as I was too ill to leave the house. He texted back saying he was in the bookies and I should text him my bet. I texted the race meetings and times and the horse number to avoid confusing him. Of the four in my lucky 15 I had 1 winner at 10/1, that was the ONLY ONE HE SCREWED Up, I texted number 5 and he wrote down the 6 horse. I went to his flat in the evening and instead of collecting £31 I had to hand over £15. The 3 losers he got right!!! Says it all really. 

9 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

Would you like me to mark your card 😂😂😂😂😂

I was ill all day yesterday so I texted my neighbour upstairs if he was going to the bookies and could he put a bet on for me as I was too ill to leave the house. He texted back saying he was in the bookies and I should text him my bet. I texted the race meetings and times and the horse number to avoid confusing him. Of the four in my lucky 15 I had 1 winner at 10/1, that was the ONLY ONE HE SCREWED Up, I texted number 5 and he wrote down the 6 horse. I went to his flat in the evening and instead of collecting £31 I had to hand over £15. The 3 losers he got right!!! Says it all really. 

Sounds about right to be fair🤣🤣🤣...

i’ll wager though that at some point in your life you’ve put the wrong number down on a bet and it’s won!

I know I have and an occurrence back in 1998 springs to mind. I wanted to bet the Runner who had number 12 but as the stalls were loading I just wrote down the number  and got confused and wrote “No. 13” in error.... £5 on and the stalls open and I realise to my horror that I’ve backed a 25/1 outsider in error, this of course soon turned to glee as said 25/1 shot duly bolted up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quite obviously I needed a follow up yesterday 🙈... Anyway, I ended up in for £540 😨 but as Hope seemed to be dwindling I hit the below and end up around £500 in front 😃😃 🎰, I mean even Mighty Black Knight chucked the jackpot!!!

naturally I’ll most likely end up doing my brains at some point in the very near future......

EB7785CD-0600-4AFF-8AC6-348E59A0838C.jpeg

6EE00975-72C1-4105-B9C8-49AA5E490840.jpeg

F8C0547A-9FEB-4061-BE45-F957FBAFCC6C.jpeg

Archived