Tech help for youtube - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Tech help for youtube

Mentholdan

Whenever I watch Darren's live streams I can't participate in the chat, I can see and read the chat scrolling up but can't post a message. When I go into settings and click on live chat I get a blank page with no options at all. This problem is from my phone and TV, any suggestions? 

Hi, is this only with my live chat? I had a look on Google Support and loads of people seem to have similar problems but there never seemed to be an answer to it. Are you able to comment on regular videos, and just not the live ones?

37 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

Hi, is this only with my live chat? I had a look on Google Support and loads of people seem to have similar problems but there never seemed to be an answer to it. Are you able to comment on regular videos, and just not the live ones?

No mate not one. I don't have a laptop, maybe the only way is from a laptop, I use my android phone or android TV to watch YouTube. 

Here are screenshot, the second screenshot is of YouTube settings which includes near to the bottom the live chat option. The first screenshot is what I get after I have clicked on live chat, very strange. Screenshot_20201211_223511_com.google.android.youtube.thumb.jpg.18c82d6fac3c7377def866418bf6d4ae.jpgScreenshot_20201211_223522_com.google.android.youtube.thumb.jpg.b70f8f0910d469dac9620bf275491b73.jpg

Archived