Wish there is another national lockdown - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Wish there is another national lockdown

I started a topic a few months back to say I'm cured from fobts (didn't miss it during the last national lockdown), but I just found I'm definitely not cured, just done 5k (loss) since they've reopened (admiral and bookies).  What's your most expensive premium spin (mine is Super StarTurns, £320 for 1 set of Ultra Spin, which got me I think £1 or under)

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 1:20 AM, Partytimearena said:

I started a topic a few months back to say I'm cured from fobts (didn't miss it during the last national lockdown), but I just found I'm definitely not cured, just done 5k (loss) since they've reopened (admiral and bookies).  What's your most expensive premium spin (mine is Super StarTurns, £320 for 1 set of Ultra Spin, which got me I think £1 or under)

You didn’t miss it because you knew it simply wasn’t there mate. Sadly stopping playing them especially on premium play just isn’t that simple.

i think I’ve had a wait if over £300 as well and it was either RR DofG or Super Star Turns, both very volatile slots.

Archived