My least favourite slots - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

My least favourite slots

BlindHaze

Thought I’d start Sunday off with a bit of negativity and a list of slots that, through experience and hard earned cash, I’ve chosen to avoid from now on.

1. Centurion Maximus Payus. Most Centurion games seem to have a bit of playability, although this Raging Rhino clone is awful. You can spend an age trying to get the bonus and all it does is retrigger and give another 5 dead spins. StopandStep’s done a few videos on this and you can hear the boredom and frustration in his voice...

2. Irish Fortune. Another Eye Of Horus clone with one key difference. When I spend a fair bit of money to finally get the feature on Horus, the first thing that goes through my mind is ‘don’t be a crap one...’. With Irish Fortune, you never have that thought because they’re all crap. Watch it give a couple of wild upgrades and spin to nothing and you walk away with 10x stake.

3. Leaders Of The Free Spins World. Difficult to bonus and when it does, it’s almost always terrible. The Cleopatra feature is similar to Thai Flower, but with 6 spins and if you get a win, it’s almost always 3 of a kind. The 5x bonus guarantee is something that should always set alarm bells ringing. And the most annoying part for me is the globe that pops up in the bottom right corner and if the archer hits it, you get a reel bonus. Trouble is, it hits about 1 in 7 or 8 times and is more annoying than the little Roman that pops up in Centurion. If I were sentenced to death and that archer were in my firing squad, I’d live until I’m 90.

4. Prism Eye. On the face of it, it seems a good game. It pays at 94% on all stakes so what’s not to like? Well, it seems to be the lowest volatility of any game I’ve ever played. I’ve never won on it, in fact all I’ve ever done is lose very, very slowly. I’ve stuck a tenner in before on 20p stakes and had the reminder pop up on screen saying I’ve been playing 20 minutes and asking if I want to cash out my fiver.

Obviously this is purely a subjective list based on my own experience and maybe folks feel differently, so feel free to agree/disagree or to add to it.

8 hours ago, BlindHaze said:

Thought I’d start Sunday off with a bit of negativity and a list of slots that, through experience and hard earned cash, I’ve chosen to avoid from now on.

1. Centurion Maximus Payus. Most Centurion games seem to have a bit of playability, although this Raging Rhino clone is awful. You can spend an age trying to get the bonus and all it does is retrigger and give another 5 dead spins. StopandStep’s done a few videos on this and you can hear the boredom and frustration in his voice...

3. Leaders Of The Free Spins World. Difficult to bonus and when it does, it’s almost always terrible. The Cleopatra feature is similar to Thai Flower, but with 6 spins and if you get a win, it’s almost always 3 of a kind. The 5x bonus guarantee is something that should always set alarm bells ringing. And the most annoying part for me is the globe that pops up in the bottom right corner and if the archer hits it, you get a reel bonus. Trouble is, it hits about 1 in 7 or 8 times and is more annoying than the little Roman that pops up in Centurion. If I were sentenced to death and that archer were in my firing squad, I’d live until I’m 90.

I like most of the centurion games, but maximus payus is worse than the name.

I used to play a lot of leaders of the free spins world on the old £30 quid mega spins and I generally really like the game. Buf I would say its much worse to play now and the bonuses are terrible. I had a go last week, 3 bonuses on £2; Napoleon paid £10, Genghis paid £3.50 and Churchill (seems to be the best) paid £111. I've noticed if you have a loyalty card you apparently get a better bonus, but I've never had one.

Three I really dislike are; diamond geezer as it always stiffs me for a bonus and I find luck o' the Irish fairly boring to pay. I played something at hills called "football jackpots" the other day, which is a clone of something, anyway it's terrible.

Archived