Today's bets - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Today's bets

Mentholdan

13 minutes ago, Lukew1678 said:

Can you explain these to me please. The only thing I know about horses is win and EW 🤣

Here's a paddy Power slip with all the info. I bet at betfred because of the enhanced odds if you only get 1 winner, eg 1 winner in a lucky 15 is 3x the odds, eg a 10-1 winner becomes 30-1, 1 winner in lucky 31 is 4x the odds and 5x the odds in a lucky 63 for just 1 winner. Different bookies offer different bonuses, always check with your bookie, it "can vary from branch to branch even with the same bookie" Some bookies will double your winnings if all your selections win. 

IMG_20200815_134656.jpg

One winner and a non runner yesterday, my horse selections are on a par with Blind haze footy bets. A lucky 15 today and the non runner from yesterday is down to run today so he's back in??. 

IMG_20200816_123326.jpg

On 8/16/2020 at 12:37 PM, Mentholdan said:

One winner and a non runner yesterday, my horse selections are on a par with Blind haze footy bets. A lucky 15 today and the non runner from yesterday is down to run today so he's back in??. 

IMG_20200816_123326.jpg

I’ve got one more question on these If you don’t mind. I placed one today and I was wondering if one winner comes in, does it pay at the £1 stake or the £15 stake?

5 hours ago, Lukew1678 said:

I’ve got one more question on these If you don’t mind. I placed one today and I was wondering if one winner comes in, does it pay at the £1 stake or the £15 stake?

£1. A lucky 15 is 15 bets @ £1. 4 singles 6£1 doubles, 4 £1 trebles and 1 4 horse accumulator. If only one horse wins the odds for that horse are trebled. eg.. a 10-1 winner becomes 30-1. If however you only have 1 winner and one of the others is a non runner you only get the single odds plus the non runner. eg. £1 on a 10-1 returns £11 plus £1 on a 10-1 onto the non runner returns another £11, Total returns £22. Ask in the shop if you can take a price and get best odds. eg if you take 10-1 and the horse wins at 12-1 you get paid at the 12-1 odds. 

Archived