More from Friday - General Discussion - Stop and Step

More from Friday

Mentholdan

Will be interesting to see this years crop of 3yos and how they wintered given it was mild and they are hitting the track 2mths later than normal. Headman is one to keep an eye on this year.

16 minutes ago, Rob1969in said:

I didn't catch their names? could you tell me please, I will follow them too..

When I played it back I couldn't make them out either😁 There's loads of background noise when I'm filming and it's only from my cheap Huawei phone. I will find out though, I want to know for myself. I have to use Android phones because I'm a tech dummy and they're compatible with my Android TV and the apps I use. When lockdown is over I'll get my 4 year old nephew round to show me how it all works. 😁 Thanks for taking an interest though. I'm on the track every morning during lockdown so I expect there will be more to come. 

22 minutes ago, Handbag1980 said:

Will be interesting to see this years crop of 3yos and how they wintered given it was mild and they are hitting the track 2mths later than normal. Headman is one to keep an eye on this year.

I imagine we will see huge fields when it resumes, finding winners will be difficult. The top stables like Gosden, and Johnson, Hannon and O'brien have the best facilities to cope so it may pay to follow the likes of them, but saying that, I can see them having 3 or 4 runners in the same race.?? Where's "The King" when you need him, I'd be interested in his views too. 

Archived