East Coast Slots - General Discussion - Stop and Step

East Coast Slots

Seaton-slots

Now if this was Darren you would be reading about a forthcoming trip to the East Coast of the USA... However, Its me so East Coast means Bridlington... yes I'm sacking work this Friday and taking the wife away for a long weekend of visits to various places up the East Coast on our winning from last weekend.

On Friday / Saturday We will be taking in the delights of not only Bridlington but also Filey where I once worked as a barman at Butlins before they pulled it down, then Scarborough for a trip out on the Pirate boat that sails from the harbour and a crab sandwich.

Sunday / Monday we will move further North and visit Whitby for some Scampi n Chips, Saltburn to ride the cable car and walk the short pier, Redcar for one of their famous Lemon Tops and finishing off in my birthplace of Seaton Carew before driving back home Monday evening.

Hopefully I will also manage to get a bit of slot time in as they are all bustling seaside resorts  😀  

Who said romance was dead.    

3 hours ago, Seaton-slots said:

Now if this was Darren you would be reading about a forthcoming trip to the East Coast of the USA... However, Its me so East Coast means Bridlington... yes I'm sacking work this Friday and taking the wife away for a long weekend of visits to various places up the East Coast on our winning from last weekend.

On Friday / Saturday We will be taking in the delights of not only Bridlington but also Filey where I once worked as a barman at Butlins before they pulled it down, then Scarborough for a trip out on the Pirate boat that sails from the harbour and a crab sandwich.

Sunday / Monday we will move further North and visit Whitby for some Scampi n Chips, Saltburn to ride the cable car and walk the short pier, Redcar for one of their famous Lemon Tops and finishing off in my birthplace of Seaton Carew before driving back home Monday evening.

Hopefully I will also manage to get a bit of slot time in as they are all bustling seaside resorts  😀  

Who said romance was dead.    

A romantic long weekend eh? You may get two bonuses! 😍😍😍

21 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

A romantic long weekend eh? You may get two bonuses! 😍😍😍

Bloody Hell Mentholdan She's already been promised a trip out to sea on a Pirate Boat, a crab sandwich, scampi n chips, a cable car ride and a lemon top... I don't want to spoil the woman 😊

Quick update in case anyone is interested... on the slot side Bridlington was bad, lost about £200... Filey was fruitless as it only had 1 arcade with very little in it still managed to waste about £100 though, Scarborough was shit,  very old machines in general but managed a good win on one that made the time there about break even, Whitby was wan*... far too busy with tourists so didn't stay too long... just long enough to lose about £200, Saltburn was shut I couldn't find an arcade so yipee lost nothing, Redcar was revolting I couldn't hit a thing and lost bad to the tune of about £600, Seaton was well Seaton... I could never win as a kid and my luck hasn't changed as an adult so another £300ish down the tube... So all in all a great long weekend away that cost about £1,400 excluding hotels meals etc.

However I did manage to make some savings by avoiding the Pirate Boat and Crab sandwich seller, leaving Whitby early avoiding Scampi N Chips for lunch, Parking on the seafront at Scarborough removing the need to travel on the cable car leaving just a Lemon Top to buy the wife and as luck would have it the kiosk we normally get one from was shut... So result.

And now I am back I have Fridays Bonus Hunt to watch... Hopefully Darren you did better than me   

Archived