A WEEK FROM HELL 😢 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

A WEEK FROM HELL 😢

Stepandstop

I’m not sure why I’m writing this post 

i don’t need to do this but I am

last Saturday lunchtime the dreaded phone rang to say my elderly father in law has been rushed to hospital struggling to breathe, tests have shown he has the corona virus with fluid on the lungs

48 hours later the doctor rang my wife to say he wasn’t going to make it

me and the wife sat the kids down to tell them the bad news we where just waiting for the next dreaded phone call because nobody was allowed to see him

stupidly I decided to take my frustration out of my dream Vegas account and spent all my monthly limit in one session without 1 single bonus

BUT MIRACLES HAPPEN HE MANAGED TO GET THROUGH THE NIGHT AND NOW 5 DAYS LATER HES ON A REDUCED AMOUNT OF OXYGEN AND COULD BE OUT IN A WEEK

so this episode as learnt me that gambling isn’t important and I’ve timed my self out for 6 weeks and now I need to catch up on Darren’s videos gutted I missed the live stream 

SO A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OUR NHS STAFF LETS ALL STAY IN AND STAY SAFE 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Well done timing out, you've took initiative and that's a great thing. Glad your father in law is on the up, thank god for our NHS but it's no disrespect to them that he was able to tell them 'fuck you' 😁.

Gambling is never the answer, unfortunately it has a huge pull with escapism for most of us so when stress comes, we want that ticket out even if it's for 5 minutes and costs us a grand! Just dont try and get back what you've lost now, I got in a deep hole that way that I've still got a while to get out of, but when I do it will feel amazing!

Take care in these hard times

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 1:34 PM, Stepandstop said:

I’m not sure why I’m writing this post 

i don’t need to do this but I am

last Saturday lunchtime the dreaded phone rang to say my elderly father in law has been rushed to hospital struggling to breathe, tests have shown he has the corona virus with fluid on the lungs

48 hours later the doctor rang my wife to say he wasn’t going to make it

me and the wife sat the kids down to tell them the bad news we where just waiting for the next dreaded phone call because nobody was allowed to see him

stupidly I decided to take my frustration out of my dream Vegas account and spent all my monthly limit in one session without 1 single bonus

BUT MIRACLES HAPPEN HE MANAGED TO GET THROUGH THE NIGHT AND NOW 5 DAYS LATER HES ON A REDUCED AMOUNT OF OXYGEN AND COULD BE OUT IN A WEEK

so this episode as learnt me that gambling isn’t important and I’ve timed my self out for 6 weeks and now I need to catch up on Darren’s videos gutted I missed the live stream 

SO A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OUR NHS STAFF LETS ALL STAY IN AND STAY SAFE 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

This is why I don’t playing online any more, you’re upset, you decide to gamble, you lose, you’re more upset, you gamble more.....

well done on at least having a deposit limit in place and then timing out.

I hope your father in law pulls through which I’m sure would be worth more than any amount of money.

Archived