Is Darren ever coming back - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Is Darren ever coming back

What has happened to this site, 

Hardly any  posts or replies from anyone, & Darren gone AWOL for over 6 months. 
has something happened l don’t know about. 
or has everyone just given up. 

Yeah l left during Covid, left because people were getting mean, came back before Christmas& its  really quiet here now, a few years ago, there would be videos and at least half a dozen posts and replies, every day or so. Seems not many people left on here now, 

but l suppose if Darren not posting or replying to messages & other posts, people stop logging in, don’t know what’s happened he used to post every week, and run competitions etc, now nothing. 
he seems to have lost interest 

l can’t see any new posts  online  of his either, strange , 

he seems to have completely given up. Shame really l enjoyed his videos,  

I’ve not seen his new video’s, if he is still posting online in YouTube , why no links on here & why hasn’t he been on here posting etc, Has he just abandoned the site. Strange 

Like l said before, not sure about 

I’m not convinced about streamers showing regular continued success, 

I’ve never in 30 yrs gambling, had even 10% the luck they seem to get regularly 3, £500 jackpots sometimes with £200. My experience is nothing like that , even the play time or bonuses they seem to get. 
on £2 play nowadays, you can burnn through £300 easily before a bonus , then it nearly always pays less than £120 

I think Darren's arcade slots sessions are getting worse I think he has been watching other slot streamers like oab slots and k9 fruits and has lost his bottle on the gambles or playing similar ways to them.  before u would see Darren playing red bags or going for more  jackpots more often, now he collects small wins and wins around  or 1 or £200. He has definitely changed his way of playing. Maybe losing to much or not got bottle anymore some of the slots are very volatile. 

I think everyone is changing the way they play the machines, like you say so volatile these days, 

£2 play bonuses rarely go above £150 in real life, not like the streamers, who get a jackpot every third bonus, 

since government stopped £100 spins bookies lost most of their profits, machines rtp now as low as 83% on low stakes, average 90% on £2 play, loads of betting shops closed last few years, even gambling for bonuses rarely pay off, even if you win the gamble 2 out of 3 times it pays less than exchange value. 
l find 50p play is better value than £2 now, never used to be that way. Only one bonus in a couple of hundred now pays jackpot. As for dead spins on bonuses it’s just pathetic, 

as bookies tighten their machines less people play or play on low stakes, thus you can only win a percentage of their losses, l see people collecting anything above £50 now, even on £2 play. People are just more cautious, and have a right to be, gamble £200 for what 30 spins bonuses that will nearly always struggle to pay more than exchange value. With loads of dead spins, l gambled £171 for 30 spin feature & got £16 then exchanged £70 partytime win after gamble it paid £20 feature, both on £2 play at betfred,  disgusting , what’s the bloody point in gambling hundreds of pounds for crap 

he’s just taking the lump of cash, as most people do these days, l don’t blame him 

On 2/2/2024 at 4:31 AM, Bonus12345 said:

I think everyone is changing the way they play the machines, like you say so volatile these days, 

£2 play bonuses rarely go above £150 in real life, not like the streamers, who get a jackpot every third bonus, 

since government stopped £100 spins bookies lost most of their profits, machines rtp now as low as 83% on low stakes, average 90% on £2 play, loads of betting shops closed last few years, even gambling for bonuses rarely pay off, even if you win the gamble 2 out of 3 times it pays less than exchange value. 
l find 50p play is better value than £2 now, never used to be that way. Only one bonus in a couple of hundred now pays jackpot. As for dead spins on bonuses it’s just pathetic, 

as bookies tighten their machines less people play or play on low stakes, thus you can only win a percentage of their losses, l see people collecting anything above £50 now, even on £2 play. People are just more cautious, and have a right to be, gamble £200 for what 30 spins bonuses that will nearly always struggle to pay more than exchange value. With loads of dead spins, l gambled £171 for 30 spin feature & got £16 then exchanged £70 partytime win after gamble it paid £20 feature, both on £2 play at betfred,  disgusting , what’s the bloody point in gambling hundreds of pounds for crap 

he’s just taking the lump of cash, as most people do these days, l don’t blame him 

My corals and staff are total joke. Machine always breaks slightest knock. It says call for assistance and they got to come over and open machine up . It happened today to a guy and staff was so nasty but again she is a loud mouth onher when talking normal any way. Another machine is starting to do same in same shop now too. funny thing is ive notice its the 2 machines that is going to pay its doing it to. Another machine is OK and one i stay clear off. If shes nasty to me next time about it i will just say. Its been going on long enougth and if you reported it and got it fixed it wouldnt happen. Dont forget these machines are keeping you in a job not the sports.

• Like 1

I think they have changed machines programs, are like an unstable app on your phone, that can make it crash, bookies fobt are bad now, like u say , some machines never seem to pay. 
l think rtp lowered to minimum, and games reset regularly to stop big payouts, so many bookies shops closing now, so there’s just not the money being spent in them. I think most people have just given up, or gone online, so many in our area have self excluded themselves, all these machines do. Now is small wins , with occasional half decent bonus. 
l find betting shops empty most of the time now, even on weekends. Their greed has killed the golden goose, people are just fed up with constantly losing, playing for bonuses that are then crap 

Is Darren now completely left this site, l see he’s still posting his videos online. I don’t understand where everyone has gone