I miss Darren, I hope he’s having a good time and isn’t ill or anything. - General Discussion - Stop and Step

I miss Darren, I hope he’s having a good time and isn’t ill or anything.

FlipFlop72

Hope you’re having a good time Darren, all your subscribers are pining for you and hoping you’re back soon.

Its  nice you’re having time away but many of us feel you should come back now and upload an announcement video and telling us where you’ve been, and what you’ve been up to, and where you’ve eaten and drank etc.

Edited by FlipFlop72
Words

2 hours ago, BlindHaze said:

I know he said he had plans for the end of this month so videos may be a bit erratic. I do miss them on the commute home from work though 🙂 

Yeah, I think some people feel he’s been away too long now, some might say he should rush back and do some videos for his loyal fans.

Its up to Darren of course but it would be nice to hear from him, what if he’s ill and none of his subscribers know? Or what if he’s got say food poisoning and is poorly and none of us know?

21 hours ago, FlipFlop72 said:

Hope you’re having a good time Darren, all your subscribers are pining for you and hoping you’re back soon.

Its  nice you’re having time away but many of us feel you should come back now and upload an announcement video and telling us where you’ve been, and what you’ve been up to, and where you’ve eaten and drank etc.

I am a subscriber and I definetly am not pining for him 😂. I kind of assumed he may have been with 7 neighbours abd some others in America? Who knows. I’m sure he’ll be back to doing the same dull videos soon