Big win - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Big win

Snooker13

Went to ceasers palace in Weston Super Mare.  Put £20 in Showtime. 25p stake. Played through £4 got the bonus ended up getting strike it lucky. Won the £500 jackpot 

• Like 1

Is it just bookies slot then what are ripping people off?. 

Seen loads been put threw them this year and no where near as many wins. Saw someone put threw £400 in 30mins and only got a £65 and a £45 max win rest of wins were under £10. 

Since Monday i put in £150 in 4 days and highest win was £18 on 20p. Waiting until next week now and seeing what online like. 

Bookies slots are becoming impossible. I play cold fobt's (i.e. no idea what recent history was) and although I play with a big enough fund to win sometimes, I have noticed that since lockdown I nearly always lose loads before an fobt will spew out any decent wins. If they were truly random I should occasionally win early on, but that hardly ever happens. I've only had two £500 jackpot wins all year.

Today I lost £200 in Sahara Riches: Cash Collect today (£2 stakes) in Coral, it teased me umpteen times with big cash amounts and when it finally landed gave me eleven free spins (no cash wins) which paid £28.80. The base game spins in high value Cash and Free Spin symbols regularly, but without being triggered its' just another form of piss taking teasing, serving to block win lines.

The only good news is I shall refrain for a couple of months as I am that pissed off playing slots today.

• Like 1