Countries doomed. - Off Topic - Stop and Step

Countries doomed.

Skipper

Wow a bunch of 15 year old on path not making space so just walked into one as thought she was going to move but no and checky bitch turned round and said. What the FURK They Cant even speak. I said. You could have moved to side. she replied. You could have walked into road. Not only ones marching round like they own the evening too and seen a couple jump into road for other groups..
The country is doomed and been taken over by teens on an evening.

Military school or something is needed.
Edited by Skipper

What you think. Go into road and avoid confrontation or bang into to them knowing your going to hit them but dont want to be intimidated by them?. Happened a few years back and my mum was there and she turned round and said dont move for these let them move out of way. They just happened to make room that time probably knowing someone looked older was there. 

Im genuinely thinking i dont want to go out best of times never mind after school hours.  

Edited by Skipper

I had a similar thing a couple of years back, albeit about 1am.

Ms Haze and I were coming back from watching a live band at the pub one Friday night, and on the way home there were 2 blokes walking alongside each other coming the other way - the pavement’s quite narrow along this road. I did the bloke thing and stepped ahead of Ms Haze so she could follow me past. These two blokes wouldn’t budge an inch, leaving us little room to go past, so I thought ‘f**k it’ and didn’t move over anymore and we barged into each other and bumped shoulders.

One of the guys went crazy, squared up to me and said he hated people c**ts like me, and called me a grey c**t. I told him to do one, and that I’m not going to hit him, especially with Ms Haze about . He continued. His friend wasn’t getting involved at all and looked a bit dumbfounded. I asked this guy several times to do something about his friend but just stood there. 

Now this guy threw 2 ‘punches’ at me. I use inverted commas because it felt like being hit by a 2 year old. Even funnier is that this guy was in his 20s and about 5’4” and 12 stone. I’m 6’4” and 18 stone, but certainly no fighter. Eventually, I got annoyed with the guy just standing there and quite sternly asked ‘are you going to f**king do something or shall I?’.

Next thing I know, he jumped on his friend, and they started throwing punches at each other and rolling around on the floor. Ms Haze and I took that as our cue to leave and just walked off.

Wish I’d recorded it and uploaded it to YouTube. It was one of the funniest things I’d ever seen!

• 4 weeks later...

Saying you should have recorded feels feels like these days we should wear a hidden camera incase anything like this or other happens.

Im 43 and only 5ft 3 and just 8 stone and dont look my age. some say i still look 18 and most school children these days tower over me. 

Edited by Skipper

• 7 months later...