Apartments - Page 2 - Off Topic - Stop and Step

Apartments

Skipper

I no it just me posting now but thought i would just moan in here insead. lol. 

Any way I knew that below was going to get a new boiler before the new people moved in next month but didnt tell me when. It just that when the apartment im in now needed a new boiler when i knew it was going to be fitted i told below 2 days before hand what time it was going to be fitted and would expect bangs and noises from early on. she moved out about 1 year and half ago so it been empty with at times some one using it as a factory again with out telling me. The person below moved out becuase she couldnt look after her self no more and moved in with her daughter.

Her daughter as took it up on her self to rent it out etc but this morning woke up just before 8AM with bangs drills and music. Just a consideration notice would have been nice day before telling that they were going to do this.

Next door below too moved out due to same reason as both were in late 80's nearly 90. But her son next door comes at 2AM and starts decorating until 5AM. apartment life eh. Like i said i only live in a 4 apartment block too it not like a tower block.

Edited by Skipper