Black Knight evolution gamble?. - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Black Knight evolution gamble?.

Skipper

The exchange is good in it self but you think just under £50 on 20p when i gambled 80p for 15 free spins should have been more?. I had 13 supa spins too after with all but left first reel open which missed by 1 this morning. (CORAL). I was getting loads a big symbols on first 2 reels with 3rd reel always missing.

Edited by Skipper

57 minutes ago, Skipper said:

The exchange is good in it self but you think just under £50 on 20p when i gambled 80p for 15 free spins should have been more?. I had 13 supa spins too after with all but left first reel open which missed by 1 this morning. (CORAL). I was getting loads a big symbols on first 2 reels with 3rd reel always missing.

Thats just what that game does. It looks like it could be massive, but it misses almost every time.

Today i went in with £10 first £1.90p got 60p and gambled for 6 spins then 15 and took them again and got £32. It all went back as normal but im guessing at the moment black knight evolution one of few games that could do jackpot on 20p gamble if it wanted easier then others.

777 mighty version is just terrible always wins less then you gamble but some reason i like the game..

Edited by Skipper