Slots RTP - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Slots RTP

TRIBALLAVANGERS

I have found since the RTP LEVEL HAS GONE DOWN NO WINS MUCH ON 2 OR 1 Β£ PLAY.

BUT FOUND REWARDING ON 50P 20P THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO AIM TO IF YOU WANT TO WIN SOME MONEY INSTEAD OF LOOSING YOUR HARD EARNED πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅.TIME AFTER TIME.&ALSO I SEE SO MANY PEOPLE SPENDING 500 TO GET BACK 500 NO POINT OR LOOSING THE LOT.

The Mrs likes to go at least once a week, she plays 50p most of the time, Β£1 on occasions. I rarely play nowadays - it's all so shite. If I do, I take 20-40 quid, 20p only and play games for pots. No damage if no wins as its all I brought out, but potentially good return on a good night. She had 370 in pots on big cheese last week. The game does nothing, then all of a sudden the same game drops pots on 3 different machines...Β 

• Like 2

On 11/11/2022 at 3:01 PM, OK Apricot said:

The Mrs likes to go at least once a week, she plays 50p most of the time, Β£1 on occasions. I rarely play nowadays - it's all so shite. If I do, I take 20-40 quid, 20p only and play games for pots. No damage if no wins as its all I brought out, but potentially good return on a good night. She had 370 in pots on big cheese last week. The game does nothing, then all of a sudden the same game drops pots on 3 different machines...Β 

Good idea that to play game with pots.

I do like that new one called fruit something in wills. Its like a lock and win game where you need 6 to get in bonus. In bonus there are ? ones where it takes you up to pot gamble and got it today and went in major which was 20x times bet and turns all? into which i won Β£45 first press on 50p.

Every time i move up to Β£1 to 2Β£ i always loose it no matter how much i have in bank.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skipper said:

Good idea that to play game with pots.

I do like that new one called fruit something in wills. Its like a lock and win game where you need 6 to get in bonus. In bonus there are ? ones where it takes you up to pot gamble and got it today and went in major which was 20x times bet and turns all? into which i won Β£45 first press on 50p.

Every time i move up to Β£1 to 2Β£ i always loose it no matter how much i have in bank.Β 

So true as soon as you up the bet it goes dead.lower odds ruleπŸ˜€πŸ’―πŸ‘Œ